Why Are We Always Picking On Each Other?
A Special Curriculum To Help Young People Understand Global Conflict
On permanent display at the International Museum of Peace and Solidarity in Samarkind, Uzbekistan, the Commonwealth of Independent States.
Section 1: Our Drive to Survive
- Lesson 1: The Beginner’s Eye
- Lesson 2: Discovering the Wise Master
- Lesson 3: Our Old Brain: It Fights for Survival
- Lesson 4: I Am What I Think
Section 2: The Way We Get into Conflict
- Lesson 5: Survival Begins in My Mind
- Lesson 6: Do I Fight or Do I Run?
- Lesson 7: I’ll Join a Group!
- Lesson 8: My Group Knows Best!
Section 3: How Enemies Are Created
- Lesson 9: The Enemy: Someone Who’s Different
- Lesson 10: The Hero: Someone We Want to Be
- Lesson 11: The Bully: A Person with Problems
- Lesson 12: Fear: The Only Enemy We Have
Section 4: Fear Is the Only Enemy We Have
- Lesson 13: Creating Similarities Instead of Differences
- Lesson 14: The Real Source of Power
- Lesson 15: Does Your Brain Know Who You Are?
- Lesson 16: The Military Is a Way of Life
Section 5: Respect is the Act That Conquers Fear
- Lesson 17: Can Peace Be a Way of Life?
- Lesson 18: The Challenge: Going Beyond Conflict
- Lesson 19: Our New Brain Wants a Peaceful World
- Lesson 20: Peace Can Happen in an Instant!